If you want the other editions of the ridiculous questions, feel free to ask and I’ll link you to them!
1. What is the longest time you have ever spent trying to lick your way to the center of a Tootsie pop? How many licks?
2. There is now a “build your significant other” shop. For $8,000, you can build your own significant other (they call them Sigs for short) to all your specifications. Your Sig will be human in every way: mind, body, and consciousness. There is a no return/no refund/no edits policy. The specifications you choose, you are stuck with forever. Because a Sig is specifically designed to love you and only you, if you break up with one, it will kill itself. You have a decent job, but it will take you two years to save up $8,000. Do you buy yourself a Sig?
3. Halloween is tomorrow! You’re going to a party with all of your friends. It will be super fun and have everything you could ever want at a party, whatever that is. One catch: you have to make a costume out of only the things you find in the room you are sitting in now. Oh, and you get some glue. What do you go as?
4. You can pick any instrument you want and instantly learn how to play it beautifully. What instrument do you choose? Now, you can have a choice: You can either be the best in the world at that instrument, but no one can ever hear you play it, or, you can be slightly below average at the instrument, but can play it for other people. What do you pick?
5. You have found your soulmate. They are perfect in every way for you. One problem: they have incurable halitosis. Is this a dealbreaker?
6. Would you rather be able to only read up to the last 30 pages of every book or only be able to read the last 30 pages of every book you read from now on? In other words, for every book you read, say a 100 page book, you can either read only pages 1-70 or only read pages 70-100.
7. Do you think you can fall in love with someone if you only communicate with them online?
8. Is Inception actually an incredible movie, or is it a decent movie that people say is incredible because they don’t want to be seem dumb?
9. You are expecting a really important phone call. The phone call is good news and will absolutely change your life for the better. You know the phone call happens today, but you don’t know when. It can happen at any time. If you miss the call, they may call you back, they may not. Unfortunately, your voicemail is broken and doesn’t work. The call will click as if to go to voicemail, but then hang up on the caller. That day, you are in the middle of the best sex of your life. The phone rings. It may be the call, it may not. Do you answer?
10. You have it from a reliable source that your reality is wrong. This isn’t reality, it is some kind of dream. In fact, you reading this is part of the dream and one clue that your life rings false. You need tangible proof in order to “wake up” from this false reality. Where do you go for proof? How do you try and prove this reality false?
11. Your best friend is married and has a child on the way and it is due in a week or two. Against your better judgment, you and your best friend have been engaging in an illegal activity together. You are both 50/50 in this illegal enterprise. The cops bust you. As of right now, you will both get 5 years in prison. Your best friend will miss the first five years of his/her child’s life. You can take the full wrap, though, and get 10 years in prison. Do you take the wrap for your friend to protect your best friends family?
12. Your family has been kidnapped. You are told you have to rob a bank in order to save them. They will know if you go to the police and will kill you and your family. They will not harm you or your family if you do as they ask (this is 100% true). Do you think you could pull off a bank heist? And would you do it?
13. Who would win in a real life gun fight: John Wayne at 30 years old or Clint Eastwood at 30 years old?
14. Do you take any vitamins or supplements?
15. Do you believe in “the boat,” which is the idea that everyone’s lowest dateable age is their own age divided by two plus 7? Some people say love has no age, does yours?
16. Your fire alarm goes off in your apartment building. There is a fire. As you have always planned, you grab your five most important possessions, put them in a basket or box of some kind and run out your door. In the hallway, you run into your cat lady neighbor. Her arms are filled with cats. She still has five cats that she cannot carry. You can help her save the animals by putting them in your basket. They won’t fit in your basket with your stuff in it and there is no way for you to make room. You need both hands to carry the basket. In other words, for every cat you save, you have to sacrifice one of your personal items. If you don’t save the save the cats, they will not escape and burn to death in the fire. Do you save the animals?